A bit late this time but month 14 for Eli was a long tiring month for me. Sleep was hard to come by but I still had a lovely sunny boy during the day.
So, what is Eli like at 14 months?
- Weight: Not sure, he’ll probably only get weighed again at 15 months.
- Clothing Size: 9-12 months and 12-18 months, some of the 9-12 trousers are a little short.
- Teeth: 2 bottom central incisors, 2 top central incisors and 2 top lateral incisors – 6 altogether.
- Mobility: walking all the time – definitely a toddler.
- Communication: lots of ‘der’ (there) and his first word for something ‘di-a’ (digger), definitely able to get his point across even if he doesn’t really use many words.
- Sleep: lots of lost evenings having to go and settle the boy but at least that tooth finally came through. Sleep was horrendous for a bit but does seem to (please!) be a bit better now on the whole.
- Playing: ring stackers are still a firm favourite as are musical toys that he can dance along to.
- Eating: happy to try most foods but will spit them out if not liked. He does seem to dislike pasta – not sure that will be sustainable in this house though!
- Personality: still just a gorgeous, gentle soul – love him!
Not a great recap as it’s a couple of weeks late but it was a very tiring month…