When I was looking at nappies online, before I bought any new nappies for Eli, I really liked the look of the Itti Bitti nappies. We then bought three at the Baby Show to try and well we haven’t bought any more.
I just don’t like these as much as my other nappies but I still use them regularly and they do look very cute!
- look really cute and the minky outer is really soft;
- lots of colours and prints to choose from;
- trim fitting;
- one-size and lots of poppers to get a good fit;
- the ‘poo fence’ really works.
- I find the trim fit around the legs means lots of wicking.
The vital statistics for our Bitti Tuttos:
How many do we have?
Which sizes do we have?
They are one-size nappies so will fit from newborn to toddler – there are three levels of poppers on the front to make the nappy smaller.
How long would we be able to use just this part of our stash?
Not long – less than a day but in theory if we had extra soaker sets we could make them last longer.
How often do these nappies need to be changed?
To avoid wicking it is best to change these every 2-3 hours.
How easy are these nappies to wash?
We wash all our nappies together and don’t need to do anything special for these. I unpopper the inserts and wash them with the covers.
How long do they take to dry?
- the covers can be tumbled but I air dry them and they’re ready by the next day;
- the soakers dry in the tumble dryer (the small soaker is always the last thing to be dry) or will be dry within 4-5 hours on the line outside.